2020年6月30日火曜日

The fairy


I read “The fairy”.This is the story about two sisters and those mother. That mother loved only elder one. One day, younger sister helped poor woman in the forest. She was impressed by girl’s kindness and casted a spell on her. However, when she back home and talked about that magic to her family, older sister began to think how she get that magic too. Then older sister went to the forest. But when poor woman appeared again, older sister didn’t help her. Because of it, she turned to ugly. Older sister and her mother blame younger sister and send her away.By reading this story, I learned how it is important to be kind to everyone even I’ve never seen. I think it’s not easy, but I found that kindness which I gave to someone are surely return to me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿